The Black Cauldron and Neopets The Darkest FaerieSo I've noticed how similar the Disney movie The Black Cauldron and the video game Neopets: The Darkest Faerie are.
First off, the main male character lives on a farm, does chores, and dreams of becoming a knight. Second, both male names sound a little similar.
Taran (pronounced Tor-an) and Tormund (pronounced Tor-Mund).
Second, both of the female main characters weild small magical abilities.
Eilonwy has her magic Bauble, and Roberta is a sorcerress. Second, they are both royalty. Eilonwy is a princess, and Roberta's uncle is the king.
When Taran uses his sword, it glows with a rainbow light, similar to if Tor is equiped with a Supernova Mote.
The villains in both of these media franchises are out for world domination and will stop at nothing to kill the main heroes.
Ffleuder is trapped in shackles in the Horned King's dungeon, similar to Jerdana in the Darkest Faerie's dungeon.
Gurgi is much like the petpets in The Darkest Faerie. The main characters feed them food, and they follow t
Chapter One: A Magic LessonTwicket gazed at the coral reef around her. She sat on a large stone covered in various sea flora.
She sighed, her gill slits expanding as she did so. Small bubbles escaped her mouth, floating upwards.
"Hey, there you are, Twicket!" called a large Tiger Shark-man. He swam up to the Viperfish-woman. Twicket's light blinked softly as she turned to face him.
Her eyes were large and black, standing out from her purple-grey scales. She looked up at the Shark-man.
"Yes?" she asked in her soft, gentle voice.
"The gang and I were wondering if you'd like to go raid some sunken ships," he gave a toothy smile.
"Chomp, you know I need to concentrate. I've got a magic lesson today, remember?" Twicket smiled softly, swimming away.
Chomp sighed, then swam the opposite direction. Twicked looked back, putting a hand to her lips. She shook her head and swam towards her mentor's home, her black hair trailing behind her.
The Viperfish-woman soon approached a building created from dark purple corals and da
Undertow: Prologue: Once Upon An OceanDeep in the ocean there lies a magical kingdom. The residents of this city are different than human beings.
They say when an enchanted faerie crystal fell into the ocean, it created this city. The fish started to change. They became humanoid and intelligent. They built a large citadel made from enchanted coral and sunken treasures.
They then decided on a king. His name was Mako, and he and his kin would rule the kingdom with a fair and webbed hand.
The crystal was kept in a secret chamber in the citadel, protected with the heaviest of defense. Only the king or queen could enter the chamber.
Each family thrived and lived happily in the underwater kingdom. Some were in agriculture, others in sorcery or knighthood. Almost everyone could do what they wanted as a career.
Everything was calm and peaceful until the day the kingdom would recieve an unexpected visitor.
I Need Cosplay HalpI am making a Team Haunted Woods Altador Cup uniform. And I need to know how to create the armour (Shin pads, and the arm guard), So anyone who wants to help please give me the answer and secret.
The Rules of BoopingThe Rules of Booping
1. It HAS to be on the nose.
2. Anything touching the nose in any way (i.e. a kiss, or even a punch) is classified as a boop.
3. A kissing boop must be on the nose, otherwise it's just a kiss, not a boop.
4. You must say "Boop" as you boop someone otherwise it's a poke, not a boop.
5. Rule 4 doesn't apply to a kissing boop.
6. Do not boop someone with something that can potentially hurt the boop-ee.
7. If an animal boops you, it means they love you.
8. If you run into a wall and hit your nose, this is classified as a wall-boop, and you must say boop, otherwise it is just running into a wall.
9. Only boop someone you truly care about, otherwise it's a waste of a boop.
10. If you boop a loved one, and they boop you back, it means they love you too.
11. Do not boop if no one else is around to see the boop.
12. Booping yourself doesn't count as a legitimate boop.
13. Nose to nose booping (Eskimo kissing) is recommended for loved ones only as well.
My Dream WeddingI want it on Halloween, for sure. No other day will work. EVER.
My dress would be a silvery colour, not quite white, but greyish. The bridesmaids will be in pumpkin orange, and beautiful. I don't care the design, just pumpkin orange. I don't care what the men wear, they can be in anything, honest.
The reception will be a costume party, with halloween themed snacks and drinks. The music will be...ANYTHING! I'll have a bit of this, that, and all in between. All I want is a wedding I'll remember as the single greatest moment in my life...And for everyone else as well.
Neopets FanFic IdeasHere are some of my ideas for Neopets fanfictions.
1. Fire and Ice: A Fire-painted Scorchio and an Ice-painted Draik meet in Neopia Central, finding love at first sight, but is their paint colour too different to stay together? This is a Romeo and Juliet type story, and will get a bit frightening at some points.
2. Binnex and the Mutant: A beauty and the beast story where a young Starry Yurble (yes Binnex.) enters one of the Haunted Woods' many caverns and glens to find a Mutant Bori residing in one. He traps her in his cave-like castle, and they eventually fall in love.
3. The Mortog Prince: More than just the popular Meridell game, Kiss the Mortog, this is a true story of a Grarrl prince, who angers the faerie queen Fyora, and in punishment (yes, it IS unusual for her) turns him into a pathetic Mortog. He tries his hardest to get the attention of a Chomby princess to kiss him and turn him back. (Both Neopets are painted Royal)
4. Cinder-Aisha: A plain, Blue Aisha named Ella gets stuc